We are an independently owned firm specialising in the provision of face-to-face financial advice to individuals, their families, business owners and trustees across the country.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe in brighter futures – in making our clients’ finances clearer and their lives easier. We believe in opening up the future to more possibilities.
We do this by putting our clients in control of their finances, helping them bring about what they want to happen. We support you and work with you to make sure your finances are set up correctly, allowing you to spend more time on what’s important. We are good at helping people make sensible financial planning decisions around pensions, savings, investments, mortgages and tax, organising these in the best way to bring greater financial security, wealth preservation and growth.
How We Can Help
Full colour financial planning
Do you look at your finances with a sense of dread or excitement? We believe financial planning becomes truly invigorating when you know where you stand, what your goals are for the years ahead, and what your plan is to get you there. Whether you need help growing your wealth, pension advice, help with a mortgage or tax planning, our team can assist.
Honest, Helpful Advice
At Suttons we are committed to providing the highest standard of advice to everyone we work with. We understand you want to work with an adviser you can completely trust.
- In our experience we have found our clients really value having an adviser who provides personalised and thoughtful advice. That’s why our promise is to listen to you, to understand your circumstances and what matters most to you so we can provide advice that is tailored to your personal requirements.
- The thing we love most about this job is seeing our clients in person, getting to know them and building strong relationships which also deliver the desired financial results.
- We value being able to work with our clients on a very human level having a relationship where we can talk and advise in a professional capacity but in an approachable and friendly manner.
- Our main commitments to you are to be accessible, and transparent. As a Suttons client, our team is always available to talk to you throughout the year, to listen and to offer honest, helpful advice.
- Investing money and planning your future can be an emotional process. We don’t just want to give you the facts about managing wealth and finances, but also be a source of support to guide you through everything. Our promise is to be a cool head to advise you when you feel worried, and to be a source of impartial reassurance to keep you on the right track.
Harvey is married to Deb’s and have two children who keep them busy ferrying them from one sport to another. If you were having a chat with Harvey, he would definitely bore you about sailing and how he would like to go back to the west coast of Scotland when it was sunny. Obsessive about his sons football team and still needs to understand the foot fault and contact rules in netball.
Lisa is especially passionate about helping people with their finances during difficult times such as bereavement and divorce. Lisa is an expert listener and understands that life can often throw you a curve ball now and then, she looks for the positives in any situation and will steer you in the right financial direction. She enjoys building long lasting relationships with clients and helping them plan for their various life stages, and will do her best to ensure you achieve your financial objectives and life goals.
Outside of work Lisa enjoys spending time with her two children, travelling to new places and generally enjoying life.
Ben has a wonderful ability to build and develop long standing client relationships, along with his honesty and integrity, this is the true mark of excellence within financial planning. The advice Ben provides is personally tailored to each individual client and the feedback we receive regarding Bens work is a credit to him.
Ben is married to Laura and has two wonderful children, Lucie and Ellie. Above all else, Bens values really shine through in all of his client interactions. You cannot teach someone to care, and Ben is a wonderfully caring individual.
Ben was recently made a director at Suttons as a thank you for his dedication and commitment to improving the overall client experience at Suttons. His vision and work ethic are a tremendous asset to Suttons.
Ben is a highly connected individual with a wealth knowledge and experience of the mortgage market. His key strengths are in the development of long term, meaningful relationships with both clients and members of his professional network. His dedication to providing the best possible outcomes coupled with taking a long term view of each clients individual requirements are a rare commodity and a real asset to Suttons.
Ben is married to Tracy and has two children, Eve and Louie. You will probably hear Ben talking about his wife, children and the future in the majority of the meetings he has with clients to bring home and to focus on why we do what we do, and how important family are in the decisions we make/take in life. He is a keen follower of sport, in particular football, cricket and golf and likes to travel to various places with his family.
In his spare time, he devotes his time to helping others, and volunteers for a number of charities, including feeding the homeless, and sending essential needs to the most vulnerable. Dal strongly believes in being a good humanitarian.